7/7/14

Picture Parade!


A few weeks ago I mentioned that the boys and I traveled to Atlanta to visit friends. Here are a few pictures of our trip. We didn't really do touristy Atlanta things. Instead, we shared meals, went to the park/nature trail, and watched the kids perform in a talent show that they put together. Fun and relaxing. Oliver had a great time with Emma, Miles, and Caroline (pictured above). Eli had a great time with Wilder, Brooks, and Han (pictured below). What a crew!



Airport selfie!


It was so great to spend a bit of time in Chicago on our way back home. I miss the city! We stayed for the game and then dinner at Salt and Pepper. On our way back to our car we stopped by 927 W. Newport and showed the kids where Jake proposed many moons ago! 
 We freshened up the bathroom with a few new fixtures (new to us -- from the ReStore) and some paint.

My mom, Sintayehu, and I have spent some great time together over the past week. We went to Ikea on Wednesday and then spent the 4th of July weekend in Tipton. I love the picture of Sintayehu dancing in the gazebo while my mom and her duet partner played flute/violin duets during the farmers market. It was a lot of fun to be in my hometown over the 4th. We watched the fireworks from the edge of a cornfield on the family farm! This week I'm catching up on work and looking forward to NYC this weekend! Yay for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?