3/27/14

A Few More Photos :: I Can't Help Myself

These two twin cousins kill me. I absolutely love this picture. They were inseparable the entire trip...

Beach shenanigans...

Tomas, my nephew, beautiful inside and out...

My youngest nephew, Julius. He was such a sweet little traveler!

I mean seriously...

Oliver…I love this boy. I love the age that he's at right now. He's still a kid, but he's so interesting! I love being around him!

The kids are much braver than I am. I wouldn't have touched it...

Sweet Bini. Not a great shot of me, but look at this boy! I love him to pieces...

My main squeeze…in Mexico and everywhere.

Adorable...

About five seconds later and she'd had it. (Still adorable, yes? This picture makes me laugh.)

3 comments:

  1. These pictures make me remember and make me so joyful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be fair, I had just allegedly punched Sinta in the stomach on the last one. :) Still cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?