2/14/14

It's the weekend!


Happy Friday! Happy Valentine’s Day! Happy birthday to one of my very best friends in the whole world! I surprised the kids this morning with little stuffed animals next to their breakfast plates and sent Jake to work with a sea-salted chocolate bar and a lovey-dovey card. (Locals, buy this chocolate at Greatest Grains. It's delish.) 

I can't help but be a bit giddy today because in less than 12 hours Jake and I will be heading toward warmer temps!! We're meeting most of my extended family in Vegas for the weekend to celebrate my beloved aunt's 50th birthday! I'm so excited! I plan to sit outside as much as possible drinking coffee...and lemon drop martinis...with my husband, grandmother, cousins, aunts, and uncles. It should be a wonderful weekend.

And you. I hope your week was great and that your weekend is filled with love as large as the oversized rose Eli is pictured holding here. You're beautiful. Xoxo.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?