9/5/12

Dang she's cute!!

Yesterday, Sintayehu started her two-year-old preschool program.  The program is two mornings a week at our church.  She's been wearing her backpack around the house for weeks (mimicking her brothers) and seemed genuinely excited to run into her classroom when I dropped her off yesterday.  Though neither of the boys started preschool so early, we decided that Sintayehu--being a bit more social than either boy--might really enjoy it.  We also think it will be great for her language development.  While she's at school, I sit in the church library and do my thang.  (Yesterday I assessed essays, tomorrow I hope to write.)  All in all, I think it's a pretty sweet deal for a pretty sweet girl!



(She really wanted to bring her talking picnic basket (shown above) with her, but we managed to keep it in the car.)

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?