The week has not exactly gone according to plan. Eli has been home sick the last two days with
a fever and upset stomach and Oliver came home early yesterday with a headache
and sore throat. I’m really hoping
everyone returns to good health soon. We’ve
also had a terrible internet connection the last couple of days which makes it very hard to
get work done. Ugh. On the bright side, I got to have coffee with
a friend on Monday morning and enjoy a lovely phone conversation with my cousin
as I watered the garden Monday afternoon.
And as I’ve been nursing two sick boys back to health, I’ve
gotten to hang out with one adorable little girl so all in all, things aren’t
so bad. This girl...I call her Super
Sinta and find that she’s always making me smile. I hope your week has been happy and healthy!

We have so far remained unscathed from the back to school illnesses, but I hope you all return to health soon and you have a nice week as well.
ReplyDeleteAw, I hope the boys are feeling better soon. :(
ReplyDeleteHope the boys are feeling better. And Sinta rocks.
ReplyDeleteLove the alter-ego Sinta!
ReplyDeletehey ---nice bed quilt!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope they are feeling better!! Love you and LOVED our chat. xo
ReplyDelete