I had a lot of fun with my recent assignment for Radish Magazine. My editor (who is also a good friend) knows that I purchased an iPad last year and that I use it consistently in the kitchen. She also knows that I love cookbooks and have some angst about the future of print. For this month's issue, she asked me to tease this out a bit for readers. I hope you'll read it here!
Photo by the talented and affable Paul Colletti for Radish Magazine
What a wonderful gift God blessed me with when my son chose you! Thank you very much for being a part of our very close knit and loud family. Remind me to show you my very favorite recipe book from my childhood home ec classes. I still use them for my bread making days. They will someday be yours!
ReplyDeleteAs a fellow Iowan (Iowa City!) I have been meaning to drop a note since I ran across your blog a few months ago. I love your story and I love your writing. We have two older boys as well and I see many of your stories reflected in my life. Thank you for sharing as it always is comforting to step out on this path with others marching right beside you!
ReplyDeleteIs that you in the background with long hair and stylin' glasses? You're beautiful and I loved the article. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLoved the article!
ReplyDelete