2/29/12

--

Today was a nice day.  I met with some lovely ladies this morning to drink coffee and dream about a new water project that I couldn't be more excited about.  (Stayed tuned!)  My two youngest and I enjoyed a relatively stress-free trip to the grocery.  Sintayehu took a looong nap this afternoon that allowed for some extra quiet time with the boys.  Before that, we dropped in on Jake at work, which is always a treat.  Tonight we're hanging out with our commune friends and I'm already looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  Right now it's lightly snowing and I am soaking in a bit of unexpected quiet and peace.  I've been a teeny bit stressed about my work situation recently and today I felt a renewed sense of faith that we would be taken care of.  This sense of trust paired with the pace of this day leaves me feeling fulfilled and thankful.  A nice feeling indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?