Writing Elsewhere
I've had some great assignments lately and have included links below, just in case you're looking for something to read. I love the opportunity to explore the great things that are happening in this community!
- Angie Sands is one of my favorite people to write about. Even though I've written about her and her work as a meditation coach before, I couldn't help but write about her for a new audience in last month's Gold Book. Read about Cloud Nine Meditation here.
- Nho's Cafe is a great new QC place to eat. In fact, we're heading there for dinner tonight! Read about Nho and why I love her tiny restaurant HERE.
- And finally, an interesting piece about a local author and a water keeper in Radish Magazine. Don't know what a water keeper is? Either did I until my editor approached me with this article assignment. Read about it in this month's Radish.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?