1/17/15


Weekending...

  • The weekend is off to a great start! We enjoyed a great group of friends (new and old) at a "potluck" Friday night—I held a two-month-old the entire time and loved every second! Little Amos made me realize just how huge my own kids are. (I swear I just blinked!)
  • This morning I had crepes and coffee (yum!) with my gal pals and Jake and I are making doro wot (an Ethiopian chicken stew type dish) for dinner—a pretty great foodie day!
  • Tomorrow we're heading to Des Moines for a little getaway. Oliver won a statewide MLK essay contest and we get to attend a ceremony on Monday. I'm so proud of my budding writer! I also have a job interview while we're in Des Moines. Eek! I haven't had a face-to-face job interview in a decade. I'm nervous! I'll share details later...I'm really excited about this new possibility!
  • I hope your weekend is sweet and everything that you need it to be. Here's something I've been thinking about this week: How do I experience Love in this world? How do I enjoy the fullness of now?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?