1/27/15

Pigeon Party! (She's 5!)

It's hard to believe, but our baby girl is 5! At 5, Sintayehu loves our cat, her classmates, her My Little Ponies and babies, and just about anything about every moment. The child is truly a delight. Her laughter is contagious and frequent, she's really good at Memory, and she thinks her brothers are amazing. She generous, helpful, beautiful, and full of sunshine. Being her mother is one of life's biggest pleasures.

Recently, we've really been enjoying the pigeon books by Mo Willems. (And the Piggy and Elephant books as well.) For Sintayehu's 5th birthday we had a bit of fun with the pigeon theme. On Thursday (her actual birthday), the five of us had a hot dog party at home. (I mean, the pigeon did find a hot dog after all.)

On Saturday we celebrated with family and a handful of friends. She is such a joyful little girl and she honestly lights up the room. We had a great time celebrating her! (I also had a great time making pigeon decorations. Who knew it was a thing!)




She wore her party dress! (Made by Grandma Ruby and borrowed from cousin Dailah.)

I was so glad my auntie, gram, and cousin got to come. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I saw your pictures and I thought you might like to check out this website!

    http://www.chocolatehairvanillacare.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?