Eli turned 8 on the 27th. The kid loves to bake and loves sweets so the perfect party choice for him was a bakery party at Oh So Sweet bakery downtown Davenport. I've had the chance to interview the owner on several occasions and have fallen in love with her product, plus she's one of the sweetest people in town!
On Saturday morning, Eli and two friends spent two hours at the adorable bakery learning the science of baking, tricks of the trade, and decorating techniques.
They had a great time and were the most adorable bakers I've ever seen. They have standing invitations to come back when they're 16 and seeking employment. (I've heard worse ideas!)
Elihu has good friends. I'm thankful!
What a fabulous idea for a birthday party!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a freakin' AWESOME idea for a birthday party! You are the coolest mom EVAH!!
ReplyDeletexoxox