6/20/14

Weekending

  • It's the weekend! I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop on a crowded city street looking out the window at the people and traffic and general hustle and bustle. Oh, Chicago! I've missed you! I love the urban life, so I'm currently in my happy place! I'm in town for a quick visit with a few of my favorites. Two girlfriends from college and a few more from grad school will get together for dinner tonight and I could not be more excited to see everyone!
  • Early Sunday morning, the boys and I will hop on a plane bound for Atlanta to visit some of my other favorite people! I'm so excited to see my friend Holly and her kiddos. We've been talking about this trip for months and can't believe it's finally here!
  • I love Jack Kerouac's wisdom for living well this summer: “Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.” Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?