6/17/14

The time I *almost* did a handstand on a paddle board in Michigan


This summer is filled with all kinds of travel and I'm ridiculously excited. Flights are booked, plans are (mostly) solidified, and packing lists are catching fire. But first—before we go anywhere else—we wanted to squeeze in a trip to see Zach, Tesi, and our nephews and niece in Three Rivers, Michigan. After a long drive on Friday (if we're friends on FB, you'll know that we took a bit of a detour getting there!), we spent a glorious weekend catching up, playing games, drinking too much coffee and too much wine, and exploring Corey Lake via paddle board (see post title), kayak, and boat. Jake's older brother and his wife (Frank and Emily) made the trip with their two boys as well so there were lots of people and lots of sunshine. It was wonderful to see Z and T's lovely new life in Michigan and a great way to kick off a summer of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?