5/24/13

A picture parade...

I don't feel like I have a lot of interesting things to say these days. It's spring. We're living life. Sintayehu finished preschool this week; the boys' last day of school is Tuesday. Jake and I are both enjoying our work. I've read some interesting books and had some good times with friends. We're plunging into summer schedules and are currently obsessed with being outdoors. There's not a lot more a person could ask for, really. Here's a few photos of the beautifully mundane. Have a happy weekend!

Eli got a crazy new bike helmet and wears it constantly:

 Sintayehu is a rock star relaxer. I've finally met my match:

I'm obsessed with spring flowers and have shared my love with the children:


Lilacs from my lovely friend Beth.
Tulips from my sweet mother.
I love sitting on my porch. 

Play-doh breakfast in bed at 8 o'clock in the evening, compliments of Elihu.

We live right across the street from a school with basketball hoops. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?