I was slightly verbose in my last post, so I thought I'd share photos this time.
I love it when birthday bags are bigger than their recipient, as was the case with Ruby's gift to Sintayehu—a darling coat that she made just for her.
I made suggested that the boys paint tiny canvases for Sintayehu to hang up in the dollhouse that she got for Christmas. See below:
We usually eat in the kitchen, so using the nice dishes in the dining room made for an atmosphere of celebration. And I'll admit that fresh-cut flowers are a luxurious impulse that I often indulge. Setting the table was a team effort.
Blowing out her candles! I love this picture. And can I tell you that this cake (though void of eggs and butter) was delicious? How can this be?
Eli playing with Sintayehu's new stuffed lovey. It's fair-trade and a little bit floppy. But cute, right?
And just when we thought the party was over, cousin Cash came over for a birthday hug!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?