Just in case you feel like doing some Monday morning reading, here's what I've been working on:
"Beyond the Banquet: With the right frame of mind, every meal can be a feast" for Radish Magazine.
This essay was fun to write. I was given the topic of "holiday thanksgiving" and as you'll see, the first thing that came to mind was food. Specifically, butter and brown sugar disguised as sweet potatoes. The essay ended up taking a life of its own. And I always love it when Paul Colletti takes photographs (such as the one below).
Also for Radish, I wrote about experiential local gifts in "Keep on Giving: This year, give a gift that delights for months to come". Maybe you'll get a few gift ideas for loved ones on your list!
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?