11/2/12

Resolution Check-In: It's come to this....

Here is a picture of me mending my favorite black cardigan that recently sprouted holes in one arm.  It's a wardrobe staple.


October came and went quickly.  There are no new purchases (for either the closet or the home) to report.  In fact, there was little sweating or coveting this month.  And actually, as I've mentioned, the Wine to Water party is next Saturday.  (!!!!!! I can barely contain my excitement!!!!!)  And as much as I thought I would fret about what to wear to this very special event, I think there is a dress deep in my closet that will suffice!  At 10 months in, I can say that I've made some progress.

And here is a picture of the refashioned "Dallas" dress I wore several weekends ago to a wedding.  
I loved it.


(For inquiring minds: The dress was less than $4 at Salvation Army, nylons are from before Christmas last year at JCPenney's, booties were hand-me-downs, scarf purchased in Paris, bracelet purchased several years ago from the clearance rack at Kohls.)

2 comments:

  1. You would be breathtakingly beautiful in a gunny sack and barefoot. love you sew much!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?