The boys are enjoying Camp Abe Lincoln this week. They come home covered in dirt, smelling of sunscreen and all smiles. I'm glad they're having such a great time.
Sintayehu and I are enjoying the week as well. We've had lots of mama/daughter time, which I've really enjoyed! I realize that I haven't posted many pictures of her lately. It's because she's so hard to catch. Seriously...the girl goes a million miles per hour and it's nearly impossible to get a good shot of her. I was lucky to catch this one. It's her "cheese" smile.
Sintayehu and I are enjoying the week as well. We've had lots of mama/daughter time, which I've really enjoyed! I realize that I haven't posted many pictures of her lately. It's because she's so hard to catch. Seriously...the girl goes a million miles per hour and it's nearly impossible to get a good shot of her. I was lucky to catch this one. It's her "cheese" smile.


Your children are so adorable. I hope I get up to visit this summer so I can meet Sinta and see all of you.
ReplyDelete