4/2/12

What we do


It was a nice weekend.  It started off a bit shaky with a trip to the doctor and meds for a double ear infection on Friday, but ended up being brilliant.  We had friends over for dinner and games on Friday night, lounged most of Saturday (there was also baseball practice and an interesting city bus tutorial with a Burmese refugee family, but mostly lounging) and enjoyed the beautiful weather on Sunday.  Sunday night was my favorite part of the weekend.  We all sat on the porch, enjoying each other and the lovely evening.   A few images to illustrate our good fortune...



Reading/Boarding?

A few Cirque Du Soleil moves on the bike.  (I had to crop pics of Sintayehu as she seems to have lost her shirt at some point!) 

I do love this guy.



4 comments:

  1. that little nose crinkle of Sinta's breaks my heart every time I see it. love xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you guys thought about adopting another girl? Perhaps one who's a little older, and from, say, Chicago? No? Oh, well....

    Posts like this make me miss you guys so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting on a porch and seeing things real... what great memory making!! Love the pics, you are a great family.... : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?