9/14/10

Oh no she didn't.


Jake thinks the caption of this picture should be, "So help me Lord." I'm not quite sure what he means by that. I'm actually quite thrilled with my new hobby. Thank you, MamaT, for Saturday's sewing lesson. I've set up my machine and am ready to go!

4 comments:

  1. You must teach me. I am completely incompetent when it come to any kind of sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm SO excited for you!!! Back in the day, when we were still dating, I made Nathan buy a sewing machine one year for my birthday. Of course, I had to have a really nice one. I cost about $300, and that was about 22-23 years ago!! I used it exactly ONCE! I made a dress, then never used it again. :( Not that I didn't want to, but something happened to the bobbin, I didn't know how to fix it, so I put it in the closet, and never touched it again. You've inspired me to look into having someone check it out for me.... :)

    LOVE the picture of you and the boys, by the way. Nothing is cuter than boys in their underwear! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes she did!!!!!
    Looks like you are a true sewing mama! Beth and ChiTownGirl, I teach sewing lessons! You'll love it! Let's ALL get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Oli wearing boxer briefs??? Precious. Absolutely precious. Both of them. Good luck with the new hobby!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! What's on your mind?